My car is a 2001 honda accord automatic my oil pressure w...

My car is a 2001 honda accord automatic my oil pressure will turn on and blink when turn car on and while I drive a little then it'll go off at timeses it'll turn back on while driving Mechanic's Assistant: How old is your...

My car is a 2001 honda accord automatic my oil pressure will turn on and blink when turn car on and while I drive a little then it'll go off at timeses it'll turn back on while driving Mechanic's Assistant: How old is your oil pump? Has the check engine light come on? Also my check engine light is on as well and is throwing a code pc1259 Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Accord yourself? What have you tried so far? Idk exactly how old my oil pump is Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? And I'm nearly learning myself what and how to work on it

Automotive Expert
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* I will do my best to assist you.. I help many customers, so sometimes my replies are delayed, I will respond once available. During this conversation you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer.I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call. That sounds like you may just have a bad sensor to be sure you will need to check manually with a gauge. ill be back with the tests for that
Automotive Expert
heres the directions for that https://www.dropbox.com/s/k0df42m5f6df9ci/sat6.pdf?dl=0 the code can be caused by low oil pressure so you want to check the pressures first