Q: Power steering hose leaking

My power steering hose is leaking.

Power steering fluid is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hello. The high pressure power steering hose is the most common hose to leak on your vehicle. I have also seen the return line leak at the power steering reservoir from a loose clamp. If the leak cannot be easily identified, a mechanic would put some dye in the system which would help find the leak. The most common leak is due to the rack and pinion failing. If this is something that you are not comfortable doing, I would get some help from a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to inspect the power steering fluid leak and replace any failing parts.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr