Q: front left making a rumble. doesnt do it when slightly turning left

The front left makes a rumble the faster i go the worse it gets. slighlty turning left like on an on ramp it goes away. i have replaced the c/v axle and it still does it?

It is likely that the left front wheel bearing has failed. When you swerve to the left on a ramp, what you doing is transferring some of the weight of the car from the left to the right. The transference of that weight unloads the bearing enough that a failed bearing will become noticeably LESS noisy. The maneuver you performed is indeed the strategy mechanics use to isolate bearing noise to the one side of the vehicle versus the other. What you have can also be diagnosed and confirmed by applying clip-on remote wireless microphones (chassis ears) to the steering knuckle on the left and right and driving the vehicle. Switching between channels (left and right) you will hear the bearing noise on the left as you drive (on the remote receiver). To request confirmation that it is a failed bearing, and replacement at the same time if required, please use YourMechanic’s wheel bearing service page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. front left making a rumble. doesnt do it when slightly turning left