Q: How much to repaid a blown head gasket on a 2010 Chevy Malibu?

Cooliant is mixing with the engine oil

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi There, Depending on how severe the damage is will determine what the cost may be to repair. Often times, the damage is unknown until the cylinder head is removed and inspected for cracks and other damage. If the damage is simply limited to the head gasket itself, the cost may be much less than having to repair or replace a cylinder head. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle to determine what may need to be repaired.

3. How much to repaid a blown head gasket on a 2010 Chevy Malibu?