Q: How do I open the fuel tank door?

How do I open the fuel tank door?

Before filling up your car with gas, you will need to open the fuel tank door. This is a very easy task:

1. Lift up on the fuel filler door opener, which is located underneath the driver’s seat, directly next to the door. Lift up until you hear the fuel tank door unlatch.

2. Manually open the door to the fuel tank until it is fully open.

3. Rotate the fuel tank cap counterclockwise until it detaches.

4. Hang the fuel tank cap on the inside of the fuel filler door. When you are done refueling your vehicle, tighten the fuel tank cap, and close the fuel filler door.