Q: When I am accelerating, my car is making a loud squealing noise from the front tires.

I'm not sure what is causing my car to make a squealing/squeaking noise. It's not coming from the belt, I've already checked that. The noise is coming from where my tires are and it's only when I hit the gas. There's no noise when I hit the brakes. It sounds terrible. What could be cause this?

A: A squealing noise can be caused by a wide...

A squealing noise can be caused by a wide variety of issues. If you believe the noise is coming from the tires, it may be possible that there is some sort of issue with the vehicle' alignment, or suspension components, such as worn control arms or steering components. It may also be possible that the whine is related to the engine, perhaps due to a worn pulley or bad bearing, if the noise seems to coincide with speed. Noises are sometimes difficult to diagnose, due to the high number of mechanical parts on a vehicle. I would recommend having the noise diagnosed by a professional technician, like one from YourMechanic. This would ensure that the correct repair is made to solve the issue.