Q: How do I adjust the side view mirrors in a 2012 Dodge Ram?

How do I adjust the side view mirrors?

A: You can control your side view mirrors with...

You can control your side view mirrors with the side view switches, which are located on the control panel on the inside of the driver’s door. At the top of this control panel are two buttons, labeled “L” and “R” for left and right. In between these two buttons, there is a four-direction control switch. Press “L” or “R” to select one of the mirrors; a light will illuminate to confirm which side view mirror you are controlling. Then, use the four-direction control switch to adjust the side view mirror to your liking.

Tip

You should adjust your side view mirror after anyone else has driven your vehicle. Driving with unadjusted mirrors is a hazard, because you won’t have proper visibility of your surroundings.