Q: Hello, I have 2009 Hyundai Sonata with about 114,000 miles on it. The car jerks...sometimes violently when I'm driviing and go to

My 2009 Hyundai Sonata jerks (sometimes violently) when I'm braking. Generally once I'm going over 20 mph or so. It doesn't do it every time I brake but within the first 15-20 minutes of me driving the vehicle is when its the worse. What do you think the issue /s could be? Thank you.

Hi Taheem. Thanks for contacting us today. It depends on what you mean by "jerking". If the car is pulling to one side while braking, this could indicate a bad caliper, worn brake pads, faulty wheel bearing or even tire issues. If the vehicle vibrates while braking, it’s usually a wheel bearing, suspension or braking issue. You might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a test drive with you so they can isolate the issue and recommend the right repairs.

3. Hello, I have 2009 Hyundai Sonata with about 114,000 miles on it. The car jerks...sometimes violently when I'm driviing and go to