Q: How to jump-start ford fiesta 2005 model. Where to connect negative cable?

asked by on July 12, 2016

How to jump-start ford fiesta 2005 model. Where to connect negative cable?

Battery is dead Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello.

In order to jump start a vehicle you should connect the negative cable to the negative battery terminal, and the positive cable to the positive battery terminal.

Alternatively you may also ground the negative cable to any suitable ground on the engine or chassis of the dead vehicle if the negative terminal is in an unsafe, or hard to reach location.

If you need some assistance, consider YourMechanic, as a certified professional can help diagnose your cars battery issue and fix it accordingly. Good luck.