Q: How to jump-start ford fiesta 2005 model. Where to connect negative cable?

How to jump-start ford fiesta 2005 model. Where to connect negative cable?

Hello.

In order to jump start a vehicle you should connect the negative cable to the negative battery terminal, and the positive cable to the positive battery terminal.

Alternatively you may also ground the negative cable to any suitable ground on the engine or chassis of the dead vehicle if the negative terminal is in an unsafe, or hard to reach location.

If you need some assistance, consider YourMechanic, as a certified professional can help diagnose your cars battery issue and fix it accordingly. Good luck.

3. How to jump-start ford fiesta 2005 model. Where to connect negative cable?