Q: How do you use the heated seats in a 2012 Ford Fusion?

How do you use the heated seats?

A: If your car is equipped with Heated Seats, ...

If your car is equipped with Heated Seats, you have an additional way to provide comfort during cold weather. Heated Seats can also help with muscle aches and cramps from long driving sessions. Here’s how to work your system:

1. Locate the button for the seat heater. It can be found on the climate control panel.

2. Press the button once to turn the seat heater on High.

3. Press the button twice to turn it on Low.

4. Press it three times to turn it off.

Tips

• Don’t put heavy items in the seats, as they can damage the heating element.

• Never use the heater if liquid has spilled in the seat (it must be dried completely first).

• The seat heaters only work if the ignition is on.

• The seat heaters will turn off if the engine speed drops under 350 RPM.