Q: Check Engine Light stays on with P0101 code. Has been reset several times in the last 1 1/2 years.

MAF sensor has been cleaned with special MAF sensor cleaner to no avail. Unplugging and replugging connector does not help.

The P0101 code may be related to many other things aside from the mass air flow sensor such as: intake air leaks, dirty mass air filter, an open or shorted MAF sensor harness, or a poor connection involved with the MAF. If you want to have a definitive repair on this, a certified professional from YourMechanic can throughly pinpoint the cause of the code and perform appropriate repairs.

3. Check Engine Light stays on with P0101 code. Has been reset several times in the last 1 1/2 years.