Q: Check Engine Light stays on with P0101 code. Has been reset several times in the last 1 1/2 years.

MAF sensor has been cleaned with special MAF sensor cleaner to no avail. Unplugging and replugging connector does not help.

A: The P0101 code may be related to many other...

The P0101 code may be related to many other things aside from the mass air flow sensor such as: intake air leaks, dirty mass air filter, an open or shorted MAF sensor harness, or a poor connection involved with the MAF. If you want to have a definitive repair on this, a certified professional from YourMechanic can throughly pinpoint the cause of the code and perform appropriate repairs.