Q: Whole Car shakes while driving

I have a 2008 mazda tribute that sat for 2 years. I changed the lower control arms on both sides due to the bushings being gone. I also changed the lower ball joints on both sides. The cv axle shafts both sides. I have 4 brand new tires that have been balanced. I changed a bad inner tie rod on the passenger side. When driving down the road my tribute has a very noticeable vibration.brought to a shop and they said that the steering coupler was bad and the universal joints so I changed both of those and it still shakes. Center bearing on the driveshaft is good and so is the driveshaft. Don't know what else to check please give me your thoughts

It sounds like you may have a failing or worn out wheel bearing. A wheel bearing will usually fail due to pitting or small damage on the surface of the rollers or the bearing race. Both the surface of the rollers and the race is precision machined to tight tolerances and highly polished to allow the rollers to pass easily over the race with the addition of bearing grease for lubrication and cooling. Over time the bearing will wear slightly, allowing microscopic pieces of metal into the grease. Bearing noise can sound a lot like a brake pad dragging or grinding. It can also sound like whirring, whining or humming depending on how much sound deadening material your vehicle has in it. Bearing noise will always be dependent on vehicle speed meaning as you speed up or slow down the noise should change frequency or loudness. Cornering may affect the noise from a damaged front wheel bearing and is usually more pronounced as you make turns. I would suggest having a professional from Your Mechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Whole Car shakes while driving