Q: Will remaining air bags deploy in my 2007 Honda Civic if half of them already have?

My husband is driving a car that was already involved in an accident where approximately half the airbags have deployed. It was a t-bone accident on the left side of the vehicle. Only that side had the airbags deployed. Nothing has been changed, checked, or replaced. The car is still drivable.

Hello. If the vehicle has not been repaired since the last accident then the remaining airbags will not deploy. Since the last deployment the airbag light should be on and there should be trouble codes within the control module. When the light is on and there are codes then the system is shut down which will keep the remaining airbags from deploying. If you want them to work correctly then the system will need to be repaired with a new module and airbags.

3. Will remaining air bags deploy in my 2007 Honda Civic if half of them already have?