Grinding and vibration from front tire. grinding 2003 ran...

Q: Grinding and vibration from front tire.

I had an intermittent grinding noise and vibration from the front driver's side area of the truck that increased with frequency as the speed of the vehicle increased. Eventually, the truck started pulling to the right. I checked, and the front driver's side tire is not crooked. It did appear that the parts connected to the tire might need to be repaired. It looked like grease was leaking from a rubber boot, in addition to a brake fluid leak, and possibly some other fluid leaks. I need to have this checked to find out all that needs repairing.

Yes, without hearing the noises or being able to inspect the vehicle it is hard to determine with any accuracy what the items could be. You can have a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, and schedule for someone to come out and put together an estimate for repairs to address these concerns.