Q: Interior lights quit working

I have an issue with the interior lights on my car. While the outside lights are working fine, the lights inside quit working out of the blue. I've noticed that the speedometer doesn't show any directional lights. Also, the high beam lights and the fog lights don't work either. I had all the fuses checked and they are not worn and work properly. What could be the problem?

Hello. There may be a problem with the combination switch or a headlight switch. It is also possible that there is some damage to the wiring of the dashboard, interior lights, and fog lights. I suggest that you have an inspection completed by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, to diagnose the light problem and make the necessary repairs.