Q: Transmission just stopped working after 2min of being in gear no slipping just nothing shut it off and for 1 min work's for 2 min

Transmission stops working after a few seconds of running shut it off for a few seconds will work for a few seconds no slipping just nothing

You should first check to make sure the transmission is not low on fluid? If it is then top off fluid and check for cause of fluid loss. If transmission is not low on fluid then you will need to have pressures checked to see if the transmission front main pump is bad or internal clutches are worn out.

3. Transmission just stopped working after 2min of being in gear no slipping just nothing shut it off and for 1 min work's for 2 min