Q: Q: No heat?

So after my car say for 5 hours at my job, it over heated and then a popping sound happened. I put antifreeze and found that one of my hoses had fallen off, I fixed the hose and filled my antifreeze but my heat no longer works.. the check engine light was on but it isn't anymore. My engine no longer overheats but my car just blow some out cold air. Everything seemed to be working fine until now

You most likely have low coolant in the system and need to purge the air out of the cooling system. Have the cooling system checked and purged of air then test the heater again.