Q: A small crack on passenger side of windsheild will it pass inspection

My car has a small crack on the passenger side of windshield and it's not in center or near driver side at all. Will it pass a West Virginia inspection

A: I am not quite too sure of the West Virgini...

I am not quite too sure of the West Virginia inspection regulations and it would be difficult to tell without actually seeing the window. However, in Missouri, lets say that you have a very dirty windshield and you spray the washerfluid. If there is a crack anywhere on the windshield that was just cleaned by the wiper blades, the vehicle would fail the inspection. That is just Missouri law, however. I would recommend just going to get the inspection done anyway because you have a 50% chance at least that it will pass and if you fail you will usually be given a time period in which to fix the issues causing the rejection. You can visit this page if you are interested in reading more about West Virginia windshield laws.