Q: My Toyota Camry 2012 LE the passenger site airbag stay off what should I do?

My Toyota Camry 2012 LE the passenger air bag stay off so how can I turn off please guide me for the solution thanks

Hello, thank you for writing in. The passenger side airbags are activated by the switch beneath the seat. It is weight sensitive, and only activates when there is over 50 lbs sitting in the seat. If the air bag is showing "off" when there is at least that much weight in the seat, then you will have to look into the switch and the wiring in its circuit. The switch may have failed, or there may be laps power somewhere. Your owner’s manual will have more information about this system and how to control it. There have been other accounts of the air bag light illuminating and shutting off when the seat is unoccupied. You may want to seek professional help when it comes to a safety feature malfunctioning like this. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department.

• My Toyota Camry 2012 LE the passenger site airbag stay off what should I do?