Q: Everything turns on, but when I turn my key, the car won't turn on

My car won't start everything turns on but when I turn my key in the ignition it will turn over

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

A: Hi there. There are a few things that insta...

Hi there. There are a few things that instantly come to mind that could be causing your starting issues. If you can activate all of your accessories but nothing happens when you turn the key forward, the cause is most likely going to be a battery that has lost cranking amps, a broken starter, or a faulty ignition cylinder relay. In order to determine the exact part that is damaged, and to avoid spending extra money on unnecessary parts or repairs, you may want to contact a professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who can diagnose your starting problem for you.