Q: Car is easy to put in gear, but won't move. It can be pushed so no wheel or break lockage. Transmission fluid is very dark

Was wondering if it's transmission or just needs to be flushed?

A: Hi there, thanks for writing in. Odds are h...

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Odds are high that the transmission has failed. "Dark" fluid indicated a lot of clutch pack material has worn. Also, this can cause the pump to fail inside the transmission. Flushing the fluid at this point will not do any good. I recommend having a transmission specialist inspect this issue for you.