Q: lights on for power steering and stabilitrack on

power steering starting to fail after lights came on but was told that the 2014 buick does not have a power steering pump but an electrical system if this is true can parts be bought to fix problem

Hello. Thank you for writing in. The electronic power steering system can absolutely be replaced. Due to the fact the light is on the system is obviously detecting an issue, and a diagnostic scan of the vehicle can be done to figure out what the computer is trying to tell you. This can be done by a technician or at a local parts store. Unfortunately this model has had several electrical power steering issues. Other common symptoms were a loose steering wheel, sudden jerks to one side or the other, and complete failure. People have complained of clunking noises as well. Do a diagnostic scan, and take any further testing from there. Safety is a huge concern with steering issues, and this should be handled as soon as possible. You can avoid tow fees, and the risk of driving by contacting our local technicians who will dispatch to your property.