Q: Truck won't start after warming up

My truck starts fine cold. I can go wherever I want to go but when I shut it off it will not start. It just cranks and cranks unless u hold the accelerator to the floor then it will start but runs like crap. Spits sputters and idles rough. It has a while new fuel system aside from lines including the fuel pump. It has fuel at the rail when it won't start and it has fire. It also has new ignition module,coil, and distributor, cap and rotor. I live paycheck to paycheck with a family so I don't have money to just keep throwing at it. Need help bad.

You need to check the purge valve to see if it is leaking vapor into the intake when at idle and when the engine is off. If it does then it may be bad and needs to be replaced. Check if the fuel pressure does not drop indicating a leak into the engine when the key is off. This may be due to a leaking injector or fuel pressure regulator. If you need assistance with getting this fixed, consider YourMechanic, so a certified technician can diagnose your starting issue firsthand and help you fix it accordingly.

3. Truck won't start after warming up