Q: I put glass cleaner in my windshield wiper reservoir. Can I leave it in there or should I flush it out?

I put glass cleaner into my windshield wiper fluid reservoir instead of wiper fluid. Do I need to flush the glass cleaner out or will it work correctly?

Hello - it will be OK to leave the glass cleaner in the windshield washer reservoir. You might want to add a bit of rubbing alcohol to it to prevent freezing during the winter months. (Maybe as much as 1/3 of the total amount of fluid) Happy motoring!

• I put glass cleaner in my windshield wiper reservoir. Can I leave it in there or should I flush it out?