Q: Do i need to replace the whole radiator cooling fan assembly?

The radiator cooling fan is broken ... the interior part of the fan is dis-attached to the motor..

You will have to replace the cooling fan assembly if the fan blade and motor is bad. You may be able to find the individual parts separately but the fan assembly would need to be removed to find all the damaged parts to order all of them and may be more expensive that the whole assembly.

3. Do i need to replace the whole radiator cooling fan assembly?