Q: I have a Lincoln LS 2003 3.9, changed the thermostat and O-ring, bled the system until steady flow came out. Now it's leaking from

asked by on June 19, 2017

I have a Lincoln LS 2003 3.9, changed the thermostat and O-ring, bled the system until steady flow came out. Now it's leaking from The neck of the housing, there's a factory notch or hole where it's coming out. Any suggestions

If the thermostat housing is leaking after you replaced the thermostat then you either did not seat the thermostat correctly or the housing is cracked. Remove the housing to check for cracks.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr