Q: Stick shift has absolutely no pressure. Feels like there are no gears at all.

Stick shift has no pressure for any gears, clutch is fine, stick shift linkage in engine bay seems to be intact, feels like there are no gears at all stick shift just moves around freely.

A: Hello, thanks for writing in. If there is n...

Hello, thanks for writing in. If there is no pressure on the clutch pedal, then most of the time it is caused by an issue with the clutch hydraulics. Most of the time it is caused by a bad clutch master cylinder or slave cylinder. Both of these need to be checked to see if there is no pressure being built up. If this system is fine then the clutch itself may be bad. If you want to have your clutch checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair this.