Q: Brand new battery car won't start - 2000 Chrysler Concorde

Friday I shut my car off went to start it again and wouldn't start got a jump started again with trac off light on and ABS light on drive it for five min and battery light came on checked alternator and wasn't that battery wouldn't hold charge so got new one started fine woke up this morning went to start it and clicked twice and lost all power now nothing

Hi and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. It sounds like there is a ground to chassis problem that is draining your battery. Check your negative battery cable for corrosion and make sure that the connection points are secure and clean. Check your wire harness for any chaffing or bare wires. These electrical issues are a process of elimination to isolate the circuit that is at fault. If you need help having this starting problem diagnosed, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to pinpoint the problem and have it repaired.