Q: Acts like its going to stall during idle, sometimes hesitates to go

While idling (stop light, stop sign) my car will act like it's going to stall. Once in a great while it actually will. Also sometimes while taking off from a stop light it'll either stall or just take off slow. Any suggestions on what it could be?

It sounds like you have a vacuum leak or intake air leak in the hose from the mass air sensor and the throttle body. If the tube has a crack in it somewhere, it will run rough and when you take off, your engine will hesitate or stall. It may even have reduced power.

If you cannot find a leak, then you may have ignition or fuel injector problems. In this case, your car’s stalling issues should be diagnosed in person by a mechanic.