Q: No fuel pressure; vehicle cranks but doesn't start.

The vehicle cranks but does not start. Also, there is no fuel pressure.

Hi, this comes up often. The most common cause of this is the fuel pump failing. I have also had the control computer fail as well as the fuel pump relay. A mechanic would start by checking for voltage at the pump when the key is turned on. If it has voltage, then the pump is bad and needs to be replaced. If it has no voltage, then further testing needs to be done. I would enlist the help of a certified mechanic to inspect the no start problem.