Q: What is the reasonable price to have 2015 Honda CR-V to do the 30,000 mile service? What need to be done?

asked by on April 25, 2017

What is the reasonable price to have 2015 Honda CR-V to do the 30,000 mile service? What need to be done?

Hello. I would need to know what services have been done on the vehicle to know what needs to be done. A typical 30,000 mile service on this vehicle includes a few filter changes and an oil change. It also includes inspecting other areas of the vehicle. If you need to have this checked out, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to see what the vehicle may need.