Q: Where is my PCV Valve located on my 2009 HHR SS 2.0 Turbo

I’m trying to replace my pcv valve and can’t find it, some people have said that it was under the valve cover and I took the valve cover off but it wasn’t under there. I’ve looked everywhere but can’t seem to find where it is located. My grandpa has asked two people who work for Chevrolet and they don’t know where it’s located, it’s weird. I want to know if anybody knows where it is located?

Based on the parts diagram for your vehicle, the PCV valve itself is mounted to the intake manifold. See the part identified as No. "529" (ACDelco #12589440) on the just referenced parts diagram. Replacement of the valve might require removal of the intake manifold. If you desire that a certified mechanic perform this job please use YourMechanic’s PCV valve replacement service page to request service and a certified mechanic will be dispatched to remove and replace the valve. If you have further questions, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. Where is my PCV Valve located on my 2009 HHR SS 2.0 Turbo