Q: My windshield wipers keep stopping

I have replaced the windshield wiper motor twice . The wipers still seem to have an issue . I'm not to sure what to do about the situation but it would seem best to hear it from someone who's more educated on this subject than i am . When i bought the car at first it had a electrical issue that affected the range sensor ;which I fixed . After that no major issue . Other than replacing the motor twice I'm just not sure what else to do . Please help

The wiring in the wiper circuit should be inspected. If the wiring has a short somewhere, or even the relay or wiper switch, are allowing the wiper motor to draw too much voltage, the life span of the wiper motor can be significantly reduced. A short, loose/bad ground, or even the wiper switch itself can be the cause. It may be best to find a local repair shop that specializes in electrical repairs and diagnosis to properly trace the wiper system circuitry.