Q: Suspension system needs to be replaced

Rear end makes huge noise when passing a speed bump, thus the ride is very uncomfortable.

There are two common failures on most vehicles. The most common is known as a sway bar end link. Almost all cars have them and when they go bad, they produce loud noises that sound like the car is about to fall apart. They are cheap and easy to fix on most vehicles. The second is a shock or strut that might be the culprit to the loud clunking noises. If the ride is really stiff and not really soft, then you most likely have a problem with a strut.

I recommend booking an appointment with a certified mechanic that will help resolve the banging noise when driving over bumps.

Good luck!

3. Suspension system needs to be replaced