Q: Battery light keep clicking on and off alternator has been changed got computer checked everything is working but light still comes on

It's been check and altnator is good but battery light comes on and off.

Hello. If the alternator and computer have been replaced, then it may be possible that the light is being set off by another issue. If the issue appears to come and go intermittently, then it may be possible that the problem is wiring-related. Loose, damaged, or corroded wiring or connectors can sometimes cause intermittent issues, as they may not be properly conducting power for whatever reason. I would carefully examine all of the wiring and connectors that go to the alternator, as well as the battery cables and grounds, for any signs of wear, damage, or corrosion, that could be causing your issues. If you would like to have the battery light diagnosed, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location for an inspection followed by a repair.

3. Battery light keep clicking on and off alternator has been changed got computer checked everything is working but light still comes on