Q: I have a vibration at 45 to 60 MPH.

My vehicle is vibrating at 45 to 60 MPH. I had the tires rotated and balanced. The vibration stops when you let off of the gas or put the automatic transmission in neutral.

The vibration you are feeling is not one of the tires since the problem comes and goes when you take pressure off of the gas pedal. The vibration is coming from the drive shaft joints or the bearings in the rear axle. The vehicle vibration would need to be inspected for one or more issues with the driveshaft or rear axle input or pinon bearing.

3. I have a vibration at 45 to 60 MPH.