Q: Tire does not spin since I put a donut on it.

Front right tire is locked. It had a flat, then I put a donut on, and now it won't spin.

This is a bit odd, usually this only happens with European vehicles that use lug bolts instead of lug nuts. With these vehicles, there are shorter lug bolts for use with the spare. If they are not used, the longer bolts will stick out in the back and contact something. But since your vehicle uses lug nuts, I’m going to guess you may have had aftermarket wheels installed that use different hardware. The combination of the aftermarket lug nuts with the stock spare may be causing the wheel to press up against the brake, preventing it from turning. Make sure you have the factory lug nuts and studs. If so, take off the rim and double check your work. If a visual inspection doesn’t reveal anything, seek professional installment. The certified technicians at YourMechanic will come to your location so you do not have to tow your car for repair.