Q: lost all oil pressure, replaced the oil pump, low oil sensor, oil pressure sensor, oil pan gasket,

2001 GMC Seirra 5.3L V8 Vortec, lost all oil pressure, replaced the oil pump, low oil sensor, oil pressure sensor, oil pan gasket, timebelt cover gasket therostat/housing, truck cranks but still no oil pressure..if u rev motor and keep it above 2500 rpms, there will be around 15lbs of oil pressure, take foot of gas pressure drops to 0 and truck dies...what am I missing???

The fuel pump will not stay on if you loose oil pressure. This is why it is shutting off. The loss of oil pressure may be from bad crankshaft bearings or camshaft bearings. The engine oil pan should be removed and the oil pump needs to be checked to ensure that you put in the pick up tube seal to the pump and connected the pump to the block. Then remove at least one main bearing cap and inspect the bearings for excessive wear and crankshaft damage. If you need some help with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can help diagnose the issue with your oil pressure firsthand and help you fix it accordingly.

3. lost all oil pressure, replaced the oil pump, low oil sensor, oil pressure sensor, oil pan gasket,