Q: Clicking in motor. Losing power and cutting off while driving. Any ideas?

When I'm in idle I can't hear the noise only when im on the gas noticeable power difference and cuts off while driving

A: Hi there. In many cases, a clicking or tick...

Hi there. In many cases, a clicking or ticking sound is caused either by a damaged serpentine belt or can be caused by the valves or cylinder head hardware that is not properly lubricated. The fact you're losing power and that the engine cuts off, however, may indicate that an ignition issue exists. In order to confirm the issue, my best recommendation is to have a certified technician from YourMechanic diagnose the loss of power and stalling issues in person so that this can properly corrected.