Q: I just want to know the location for fuel rail pressure sensor for hummer h2 model 2008

There is a code fuel rail pressure sensor performance code p0191 I just want the location

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. Look on the fuel rail to your engine and you will see two lines that will meet to the rail on one side. Right just before the two lines, you will see a sensor with a wiring harness attached to it. This is the fuel rail pressure sensor. If you need further assistance with your vehicle, then seek out a technician, such as one from Your Mechanic, that can assist you with the fuel rail pressure sensor at your own location.

3. I just want to know the location for fuel rail pressure sensor for hummer h2 model 2008