Q: My car was ran fine, a friend came and installed ignition wire cables now car is rattling and sounds like a maraca

asked by on March 14, 2018

My car was completely fine except it needed ignition cables from what a mechanic recommend me.. So i bought them and a friend installed them however he said getting to them for that model car was a bit complicated so he took alot of sensors off and stuff, long story short after installing the cables my car turns on but it sounds horrible it shakes crackles and pops so i quickly have to turn it back off... What do i do

Car is shaking or vibrating Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi David. Thanks for contacting us today. First off, don’t let this friend work on your car again. While they likely had good intentions, the ability to correctly complete mechanical work is not only vital to ensure proper operation of the vehicle, but it can be a significant safety concern if not done right. Your best bet at this point is to hire a professional mobile mechanic to come to your location and complete an on-site inspection to determine what is causing this to occur. It could be as simple as the cables are installed incorrect or more detailed. So, the inspection is required first to determine what needs to be fixed.