Q: Fault code - P1031 - Intake Manifold tuning valve (n136) - set point not reached.

How do i resolve this fault code? is there a part i am required to buy, change or repair.

Please help!

Kind Regards

Dean

Hi there. Check the air control flap for if its tight or sticking. Also look at the hose connections to the air control flap. Check the intake manifold air control actuator and the intake manifold air control solenoid to see if they are working. If the solenoid or actuator is not functioning, then I suggest replacing the parts with OEM specified parts. If everything is working properly then I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your intake air control flap.

3. Fault code - P1031 - Intake Manifold tuning valve (n136) - set point not reached.