Q: My front left tire screeches every time I turn the steering wheel

Every time I turn the steering wheel no matter which direction it always makes a horrible screeching sound I looked behind the wheel where the noises coming from and there's a little rubber piece that looks like it's cracked and it's leaking some kind of fluid

Your description could cover a number of things. If it makes the sound when the car is not in motion, you may have a problem with the power steering belt. If the sound only occurs only when the car is moving, you may have some hardware in the brakes scraping against the rotor or you may even have just barely worn to the level of the "Noisemaker" which is a strip of steel designed to do just that, make noise when your brakes are nearly worn out. That the noise occurs in a turn depends on the side stresses on the rotors. If it is the noisemaker, it will get worse until it’s happening anytime you apply the brakes. On the other hand, there are a few other components that can give you some noise in a turn, wheel bearings or CV’s are some, but the noise they make is rarely described as a screech. The rubber piece you see leaking fluid may be a CV boot or it may be a ball joint boot. The only way to tell for sure is to have a technician check it out. If you contact Your Mechanic, they will send a technician to your home or office to check out your car and tell you what needs to be done.