Q: Truck barely starts.

Not sure what the problem is. The truck needs a jumpstart to start after it has sat overnight. The engine won't turn over, and it jumps in place while idling before eventually stalling.

It sounds like you have two separate issues. First it seems like you have a drain on your battery, or the battery is simply just bad and due for replacement. Your second issue of jumping in place and eventually stalling is tied to a misfire in your engine. Your check engine light is most likely on I’m guessing? The code that is stored when the check engine light can assist with diagnostics of your jumping in place, or misfire, problem. I would recommend that you enlist the help of one of the experienced mechanics from YourMechanic to diagnose both of your problems so your vehicle will be running good again.