Q: Need to replace the entry assist handle on my car

I am disabled and rely heavily on the entry assist handle on my car. It has broken off, and is now broken into several pieces. The only reference I could find to the part was directly from Ford, and it is expensive. I consider this absurd, especially when it will just break again. Are entry assist handles universal? Replacing it with a singular piece metal handle would be ideal.

A: Unfortunately, no, they are not universal. ...

Unfortunately, no, they are not universal. The dealership is probably your only option for a replacement, unless you have something custom-made that offers more support.