Q: How do I clean the rear park assist sensors?

How do I clean the rear park assist sensors?

If your rear park assist sensors get too dirty, the system will not work. When that happens, your electronic vehicle information center (EVIC) will give you a warning saying “CLEAN PARK ASSIST SENSORS”. The park assists sensors are along the rear bumper and fascia, so clean that area, making sure to get any clumps of dirt or debris. The warning will go away when the sensors are sufficiently clean.

Tips

Do not use rough or hard cleaning materials when cleaning the rear park assist sensors, as they can damage the sensors.

3. How do I clean the rear park assist sensors?