Q: What does the engine coolant temperature Warning Light mean?

What does the engine coolant temperature Warning Light mean?

The engine coolant temperature Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the temperature of the engine coolant has risen to a dangerously high temperature. To avoid serious damage to your engine, stop your car as soon as possible, and let the coolant lower in temperature before you resume driving.

3. What does the engine coolant temperature Warning Light mean?