Q: Trunk Light on

Trunk light will not turn off, I disconnected the sensor in the trunk but the light is still on, The odd thing is that if I apply high G's from breaking or accelerating quickly, the light will turn off till I stop accelerating/decelerating (normal driving does not effect it). I'm thinking its probably a short, I do not have an alarm so I do not care about the trunk sensor being disabled but I cant seem to figure out where to disconnect it from (pulling the fuse did nothing)

You should be able to remove fuse number 20 to turn off just the trunk light. If you disconnected the trunk light switch and light still stays on then you may have a short in the instrument cluster since it goes to the cluster to turn on the trunk is open indicator. Consider having a technician inspect your trunk light situation in order to have the correct repairs done.