Q: My car starts then shuts right off

When I start my car , the rpm goes pass the one and if I don't push in the gas It goes back to 0 and cut off . It only does it sometimes and eventually It cuts back on

The first thing to check for in a case like this is air leaks. Any air that gets into the engine without going through proper channels will lean out the system and cause problems like this. Look under the hood for any hoses or rubber parts that are broken or in bad condition. If you don’t find anything that way, contact YourMechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your stalling problem and let you know what can be done for it.

3. My car starts then shuts right off