Q: How do you use the USB port in my car?

How do you use the USB port in my car?

If equipped, the USB port for your vehicle will be located on the instrument panel. This feature will allow you plug in and play USB media devices. It also allows for charging of USB equipped devices.

To use your device with the Ford SYNC® system, do the following:

1 Ensure that the vehicle ignition, audio system and your device are all turned on. 2 Plug your device into the USB port. 3 Press or VOICE and when prompted, say, “USB”. 4 You can now play music by saying any of the appropriate commands.